We are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you have additional questions, you may send email to email@example.com
Because your privacy is important to us, we operate by the following six principles.
- We will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("Personal Information").
- We use your Personal Information to operate our site and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products.
- If we intend to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will provide you with instructions on how to decline this service.
- Although our site is not directed at children will not use Personal Information for a Secondary Use without obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian. When possible, we will provide e-mail notice to parents that children have provided Personal Information to us.
- We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us or the site management firm; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the site management firm and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees, employees of the Site Management firm, or the public.
- If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.